Friday, October 12, 2007

"O"



We celebrated our anniversary by spending the night in Vegas and going to "O"at the Bellagio. It was AMAZING!!!!! I really didn't know what to expect. It is one of those things you should see a couple of times because there is so much going on and you missed half of it. The tickets are pricey, but well worth the money.

This was also our first night away from Ethan. I don't know what scared me more. Leaving Ethan for more than 2 hours, or spending one-on-one time with Spencer for more than 24 hours. Turns out, we are still in love. It was FABULOUS!!!

3 comments:

Peg and Her Story said...

that's a show I'd love to see..we'll have to check it out when we're in your neighborhood!

ninfa said...

you two are too cute!

J. Stewart said...

I would like to report copyright infringement, I took this picture and neither Anne or Spencer asked me if they could post it on their blog.