Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cruise



We just returned from a lovely vacation. We went on our first Caribbean cruise. It was AWESOME! It was five day cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. The weather was perfect, our ship was clean, new and huge! There was way too much food...we don't know for sure, but I think we both gained 10 lbs! We did snuba in Cozumel (combination of scuba and snorkeling). We spent the morning snorkeling and swimming with stingrays in Grand Cayman. Later that afternoon, we went para sailing. There was plenty to do while we were at sea as well. A rock climbing wall, bowling, water slide, swimming, eating, and nightly shows. We both had a great time, but towards the end I really started to miss Ethan. Our flight home was delayed 2 hours, and as soon as I found out I burst into tears. Next time, I think we will do a 3-4 day trip. 6 days was too much time away for me.