Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ethan can Swim?

There is a lady in town that claims she can teach anyone to swim in a week. It is pretty intense. She just makes you jump in and go for it. Ethan cried every day. All of the kids cry. I signed Ethan up because our next door neighbor has a pool and I frequently have nightmares that Ethan is drowning. He is a better swimmer now, but we still need to work with him this summer. This is a video clip of his last day. The instructor starts them off with swimming fins, and then removes them as they get more comfortable in the water. Ethan loves his flippers.

6 comments:

Michael and Bonnie said...

Pretty impressive Ethan!! I need to come visit and have Nora and Lily take lessons from that lady.

S&B said...

That is so cute! Ethan is doing amazing in his swimming. Wow!

Unknown said...

Does he come up for air - great job!
Amazing!

Peg and Her Story said...

2 thumbs up for that one, Ethan!!! wish we could be there to cheer you on!

abi said...

That really is amazing!! We will be at the pool ( at my SIL's house) almost every day this summer. I hope they have something like this we can sign our littlest ones up for. Way to go Ethan!!

The Sauls Family said...

You took him to Duster, didn't you?? ;)

(And yes, I'm now stalking your blog :P)