Our lovely town. It's not fancy, but it is very functional. I don't worry nearly as much about Ethan ruining anything. Our plan is to rent for a year. In the meantime we will try to find a good, affordable home closer to Spencer's office in Reston. We love the area we are in, but the commute is a little long. We'll see how things work out.
Ellen sporting her new gear. Her awesome PT in Albany helped us get this stander for Ellen. She delivered it the day we packed up and left Georgia. We were so excited to get this! She also has a new back brace to treat scoliosis, and AFO's for her feet. Poor girl.
She is still the cutest and sweetest little thing.
Belated Thanksgiving. This was from Ethan's school program.
DC Temple. It was AMAZING! I have never been there before and last night we drove up to see the lights. It was so beautiful.
7 comments:
You made it! Congratulations. Yes, the DC temple is unbelievable. How fun that you'll get to see it often. Your town home looks wonderful, and Ellen's new gear is fancy pants! And, of course, Ethan is darling as always.
That is where we were married ( : It is beautiful. I love the pics. Welcome to Virginia!!!
Everything looks great. I am glad it all worked out. We would LOVE to come visit. I love D.C. Maybe someday.
I've been waiting for a post about your new place! Glad you made it and are getting settled. I can't believe how big Ellen looks! She is so grown up already! There is so much to do there, you will have a blast I bet. We will have to visit you when we visit my sister out there *sometime* in the next couple of years (we hope)!
DC area seems to exciting and classy. I hope you show more of your new life there!
What? You moved!? Your townhome is so pretty, love that red brick. Your kids are cute, glad you are near a good hospital. Big cities are so great for that reason.
Plus you get to be near my boyfriend. Barack Oboyfriend.
Love the pictures - cute and wonderful new home - so blessed - love the picture of Ellen and her standing equipment - what a cutie - and of course so is Ethan.
Post a Comment