Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are mostly moved into our new home and it feels great. It is so nice to finally have an organized garage, void of boxes filled with things we don't know what to do with, and a garage door opener! It feels even better to have an organized home too! I love having closet space again. Lots of closet space! A basement to store our seasonal things, a room to keep the toys, a guest room, and a room for Ellen on the first floor.
We have been enjoying the new neighborhood too. Nice neighbors and kids for Ethan to play with. Both Ethan and Ellen start school next week. Ethan will be in Kindergarten, and Ellen will begin the Special Education Preschool program. Her school is only twice a week for 3 hours, but I am dreading it! I know it will be good for her to go, but I am just so worried too. Ethan is ready and anxious for school, I think he is more excited to ride the bus.

Here is a picture of our home, and a few pictures of the kids. I still haven't found my camera since we moved , so I have been taking pictures on our video camera instead. It will have to do for awhile.














4 comments:

S&B said...

Wonderful news! Your home is so beautiful and I'm glad you are settling in. What a great feeling! Good luck with the start of school. Peter wasn't overly excited because the older kids are always complaining about school. A few tears last week but he's doing fine this week. Hurray! I know what you mean about Ethan wanting to take the bus. My little ones always want to but since they have to be at the bus stop at 6:30, we never seem to make it on time. :)I'm sure Ethan and Ellen will do very well and have lots of fun experiences. Take care!

Sarah said...

Lookey, look! Your house is SO purdy! I love it. When you manage to find your camera, you'll have to take lots and lots of pictures. I wanna see it.

Good luck with the school year starting and all that it entails. Hope everyone stays healthy and happy for a nice, long while!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Your home looks wonderful Anne! I cannot believe Ethan is starting Kindergarten. And I cannot believe Ellen is starting school.

Chadlee said...

Congrats on the new house and getting settled. I'm glad to hear you like it there and feel at home in the neighborhood. How fun for school and riding the bus! Stella is so sad she can't ride the bus this year, we have to drive her to a neighboring school since our assigned one was full. I'm interested to hear about Ellen's school and how it all goes, so I hope you will post about that sometime and I hope you find your camera!