Friday, August 10, 2007

Our upcoming adventure


It's official! Yesterday we booked our vacation to the Caribbean! We won't be going until November, but I am very excited. After lots of research, we finally decided to take a cruise so that we could visit several places. I don't know if we are "cruise people", but the only way to find out is to go on one. Spencer is particularly excited to visit Grand Cayman. The diving is supposed to be amazing! I still need to get certified to dive. Frankly, I'm a little nervous. (I have a terrible fish phobia...). But I love Spencer, and he loves to go diving, so I'm going to do it. However, what concerns me the most is leaving Ethan for 5 days. I get panic attacks when I think about it. I'm definitely a new mom.

2 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Oh we are so cruise people - I love it! Totally the way to vacation & see lots & not have to plan.

I hate the ocean but we did B.O.B (Breathing Observation Bubble) & it was awesome. It helped me get over my fear ... check it out if it is available.

jordan said...

We're trying to decide if we should take a vacation this fall too. We're thinking Hawaii..