Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fun with Bubbles

The other night I let Ethan pick out a toy from the his birthday stash. (We didn't give him all his toys at once because he got too many.) He picked up the Winnie the pooh bubble blower. I doubt very much that he knew what he picked up, but he had fun with it. At first he didn't know what to do. He just stared at the bubbles. Then he got a little braver and tried to catch them. It was hard to take pictures and blow bubbles at the same time. I wish I could have captured his expression when he popped the bubbles. It was a look of suprise and delight!

1 comment:

Peg and Her Story said...

I can't WAIT to meet my nephew!! (I mean, I guess I've met him, but he was just a babe) Please inundate him with pics of me so he's not scared the first time he sees me!