We got a new puppy! It's the closest thing to a dog Ethan will ever get. He loves dogs! Unfortunately, neither Spencer or I share his love for animals. So for now, we will let him play with the "real" dogs when we go on our morning walks to the park, or when we visit grandma. Ethan's dog is a little plastic toy that yaps and squeaks when Ethan pulls (or drags) him on his leash. It's pretty cute to watch him go around the house in circles. Ethan has even mastered walking backwards! He loves to do it (especially when we are playing "I'm going to get you!"). 
2 comments:
Oh Anne, depriving your son yet again :) When Michael and I get a dog, Ethan can come over anytime he wants.
Anne, we're also never getting a "real" dog, so we'll send our kids over to Bonnie's also!
Post a Comment