Sunday, April 27, 2008

Newport Beach

We don't usually go on so many vacations so close together, these last two trips just worked out that way. Thanks to a family friend Betty, we were fortunate enough to spend a few days at her lovely beach house in Newport. We were there with Spencer's parents, his brother Steve, Steve's wife Chadlee, and their daughter Stella. We had a great time! It took Ethan awhile to get into the water and play in the sand, but once he did, he had fun. His cousin Stella was far more adventurous than him. (I was a wimp, I never got anything more than my feet wet) Here are a few pictures of Spencer and Ethan enjoying the beach...

Ethan and Daddy. Ethan carried that toy truck everywhere on the beach.

Testing the water

Ethan and cousin, Stella

Ethan and his truck. He would just sit on that truck and wait for the waves, sinking deeper and deeper into the sand.

3 comments:

Chadlee said...

Great pictures! We had such a fun time with you guys. I'm glad Stella and Ethan could finally play together :)

Peg and Her Story said...

Looks like it was fun!

ninfa said...

I wouldn't have thought of the truck/sea combination, super cute!