Friday, May 2, 2008

Wii


We are now proud owners of a Wii. I haven't decided how I feel about it yet, since I really don't like video games very much. Spencer is excited. He thinks we will have fun with it. I guess we'll see how it goes.

5 comments:

Peg and Her Story said...

oooh, I haven't spent much time on ours, but I think my favorite is Wii Sports. Have Fun!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

yeah it is totally fun!

Cherie Dick said...

hey Anne

you've got Jonathan thinking we need one now! eventually...we'll put it on the list. it's great to get updated with your blog. i liked the cleaning list link. thanks. take care

Cherie'

abi said...

ooooh sounds fun. i know, i was totally opposed to the video game thing. i just thought i would never talk to my husband again, but so far it's been fine!

J. Stewart said...

Vanessa and I purchased Mario Kart last night at it was a lot of fun. http://www.mariokart.com/wii/launch/ It comes with a free Wii Wheel and an additional Wii Wheel is only $9.99.