
We just returned from a trip to Estes Park, CO. It was a lovely trip, but I won't post much about it until next week when we have returned from Park City, Utah. Two family reunions back to back. Crazy. Ethan and I will drive up tomorrow morning, and Spencer will join us on Thursday (He is currently in Oregon on business).
Our current fun news is that I'm pregnant! Almost 13 weeks now. My "food poisoning" a few weeks ago was not food poisoning after all. It was severe "morning sickness". I am doing much better now. I feel like all I do is eat and sleep...
Hopefully all will go well this time around. We're keeping our fingers crossed!
10 comments:
Congrats on the news!!
Looks like life is treating you really well.
I went back to St. George last month - first time in a long while... I had the chance to visit with Paul Walker and it brought back a lot of memories, he said you were married, so I just googled you to see how you were doing.
I'm glad to see that you're happy, you've got a great lookin family!
Have a great day.
jvernon@placearch.com
congratulations! I hope you are feeling ok now. I'm so excited for you guys. We will be praying for you! When are you guys going to be back?
Anne, congratulations! So happy to hear the news!
Congrats, we are so happy for you (even though you are feeling so yucky right now). It was nice to see you guys too. Little Ethan is too precious. I like the pregnancy widget you put on the site. It's amazing that they are so developed at only 12-13 weeks. Good luck and keep us posted on all the pregnancy happenings.
I like to keep my figures crossed too ;) Again congrats on the baby. By the time you have the baby I will be baby hungry. So having yours and Peggy's babies around will give me my "baby fix".
Oh Anne i'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!.. and for spencer.. of course :) Congratulations! I'll be thinkin about you and for sure keep my fingers crossed! :) _linds
YEAH!!! congratulations Anne. we are so happy for you guys and ethan...he has no idea...how fun!
I had a hunch that you might be pregnant. Congratulations. I hope you start to feel better soon. I remember those days like it was yesterday :) and we'll keep you in our prayers.
This is great news, Anne! Congratulations.
So happy for you! I hope you're feeling well, and that everything goes smoothly!
Post a Comment