Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good to be Home


6 comments:

abi said...

Oh she is so cute, can't wait to meet her! She looks a lot like Spencer in the 2nd picture I think. Can I take Ethan this week? (I promise I will hold on to him better than I did in church today!)

ninfa said...

She's so beautiful! I'm glad you're comfortably back home. I'll give you a call this week.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely precious! No wonder you wanted to get her home so you could hold her more! We are sending lots of love your way.

Sarah said...

She's adorable. How nice to be home! Keep us posted on how it's going, and how you're keeping up with the "routine." Hope it's going smoothly, and that you're feeling well.

Chadlee said...

Wow, she already looks like she's grown a lot. She's just beautiful. We're glad you're all home. I wish we were there to help you.

jordan said...

awwww. sweet baby.