Well it looks like we are going home. They asked us today when we wanted to go home, and we said 3PM. They said how about Thursday morning. We will stay here overnight on Wed to try out all of the machines (feeding, Bipap and a machine that helps her cough). We are nervous, but really excited to get home. My mom came up to SLC yesterday to help out. She will take Ethan and some of the equipment home so that I can ride in the back with Ellen.
We are still very unsure about how things will be living at home, but we will take this one step at a time.
We hope that with time she will gain strength and come out of this. It would be nice to figure out exactly what the problem is, but for right now we are just glad that we have such a cute little girl, and a plan for how to take care of her.
Definitely a stressful time with the Colsons, but all of the support we have from our friends and family have made things run a whole lot more smoothly. Thank you for all the support we have felt coming our way.
8 comments:
That is GREAT news! Congrats! Happy to hear that you will finally have your family together at home. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.
Oh I am sooooo happy for you!! It would be nice to have answers, but sooo good to have her home. We will continue to pray for her strength (and yours!). Let us know what we can do to help when you get here.
Yea!! It'll feel so good for you to be home. I hope will gain strength soon as well. :)
We're so glad you guys are coming home. I'm home all day so please, if you need ANYTHING, call me & I'd love to help. We've been keeping you in our thoughts & prayers as have the rest of the ward. Being your visiting teacher, everyone asks me about you & wishes the Colson family the very best. The gift at Kathie's is probably from me, since I am the 'last to know' a lot of the time, I didn't know you had gone up North until after the fact, or perhaps I just missed you. Please let me know when your back & what I can do to help.
What a blessing to have her home!! Oh I hope that more answers come quickly, and that she improves with each day. We love you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
What wonderful news! I'm so glad they're letting you guys come home. Listen, I'm here ALL DAY EVERY DAY, so PLEASE let me know if I can do anything to help! I'd love to watch Ethan for you if you need help with him. Good luck traveling!
Finally! We're so glad you can be home with your baby and be all together. Is Spencer going back to Florida?
Hooray!
Post a Comment