We spent the day at the U.S Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville. Ethan was in heaven! Spencer kept telling him we were going to see June, Quincy, Annie and Leo from "Little Einsteins". We looked at space shuttles, rockets, science demos, had some fun on rides, and watched a 3D animated film about a trip to the moon. Mostly, it was just really nice to do something as a family. We haven't done anything fun together for a really long time.
3 comments:
Hey girl--so you're moving to Georgia! Which part? My favorite brother lives out there in a town called Martinez. He loves it out there. Your new house is huge! How fun to get to design the details all by yourself. I sympathize with your 'expensive taste' dilemna . . . I find myself in the same boat every time I look at my kitchen faucet!
I'm excited for your new move. It's been a bit difficult not living next to family out here in Oregon, but it's definitely been awesome on the flip side. I wish you the best!
Ethan looks so tall! Stella loves Little Einsteins, too - it's her favorite show.
nice, Anne. I bet that was fun!! I liked the Little Einstein's motivator, Ethan loves Little Einsteins!!
Post a Comment