Long Drive.....Wow....way to much to catch up on. Here is the short story. Spencer's project in Georgia was canceled a few weeks ago. He has since applied for another position within the company. He also has a job offer in Georgia with another company (SMX), and he has accepted that offer, but they are still waiting on approval from the government. He has also received a job offer from a company working with NASA in Florida. Basically, we have no idea what we are doing, Spencer is still working for TAOS, in Huntsville, AL. We rented our home in Saint George September 1, and so Ethan, Ellen and I have been homeless for 2 weeks. We lived with my parents for a few weeks, and last Saturday we decided to all drive back to Huntsville with Spencer because there is a 95% chance that we will end up in Georgia by the end of the month anyhow. If we don't end up in Georgia, we will be in either Huntsville or Cape Canaveral. What a fun adventure!

7 comments:
Hope things are well. Charlie is sitting here laughing while we look at Ellen & Ethan's photos... we will miss having you close!
Well, I can't believe I didn't even get to say goodbye to you guys! You just slipped out of here, where the heck was I???? I am glad to hear that the job front is looking good, and I hope that you guys are able to adjust to wherever it is that you might be heading quickly and painlessly! Give me a call if you are ever back in town and we can do a park thing or something! We will miss you!!!
I was so glad to read your update! I'm glad there are some good possibilites for you guys and that you can spend some time together. Please let us know if we can help in any way! Of course, Ellen and Ethan are looking as adorable as ever. Lots of love, The Gleasons
Anne, are you going nuts! You seem to be holding together pretty well from the sound of your email. But, man, if it were me...I'd be going bonkers! I hope it all smooths out soon and you quickly find a place to call home. It is a relief that Spencer has options and is able to get a job so quickly. Good luck with everything!
Wow, you guys have a lot going on right now. I wonder which job he will end up with and where you will live. I hope the traveling is going ok and the kids are treating you kindly. Keep the pics and posts coming, I want to know what's going on with you guys!
Don't you love it when life throws you for a loop. Good luck with everything, thank goodness he has offers. My sister lives in Cullman, not too far from Huntsville. So beautiful there.
We've been in the don't know what we're doing area as well sometimes, but it sounds like everything is going to work out fine. You have a great attitude! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment