I had planned on taking Ethan and Ellen to Utah over the summer for an extended vacation. However, Ellen kept getting sick, and we scheduled a surgery in the middle of July, so plans got canceled. I was pretty bummed.
Last month Spencer ordered me to take Ethan and fly to Utah for a quick visit. I obeyed. The trip was brief, but it was a lot of fun. Though I wished the whole family could have traveled together, it was kind of nice to spend one on one time with Ethan. I was able to enjoy him more. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few. Ethan loved playing with his cousins again, and it was hard to see him so upset when it was time to leave. Maybe next summer we can stay and play longer.
Last month Spencer ordered me to take Ethan and fly to Utah for a quick visit. I obeyed. The trip was brief, but it was a lot of fun. Though I wished the whole family could have traveled together, it was kind of nice to spend one on one time with Ethan. I was able to enjoy him more. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few. Ethan loved playing with his cousins again, and it was hard to see him so upset when it was time to leave. Maybe next summer we can stay and play longer.
1 comment:
How fun! I love being able to spend one-on-one time with my kids, too. I am a much nicer mommy ( :
Post a Comment