Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fantastic 4





Happy Birthday Ethan!
He was so easy to please. All he really wanted was a birthday cake with lots of sprinkles and a big lollipop (he got a few things he didn't ask for as well).
I am really enjoying this age. I never thought the terrible twos would end! He is generally pretty well behaved. Smart as can be, curious and full of energy. People often ask me "is he like this all the time?" YES. He keeps me busy. We love him to pieces. Happy birthday little monkey.

6 comments:

ninfa said...

Happy Birthday to Ethan! I really like his tall cake with sprinkles and big smile!

abi said...

Wow, 4 already!!! I think 4 is the best age. Love the cake, nice choice Ethan. Happy Birthday!!!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! Your cousins miss you and we all hope you had a great day.

tarryn said...

So cute! Happy birthday to Ethan. I love the cake.

Sarah said...

Awesome cake! Congrats to the big FOUR year old.

SalliJune said...

Love love LOVE the birthday cake. I am assuming you made that. It looks like you. It is your personallity: symmetrical, tall (ur* with talent), and bespeckled with sprinkles. I love you girl!