Friday, December 28, 2007

Office Furniture

This year for Christmas, Spencer and I decided to give ourselves the gift of office furniture (for me), and a new computer (for him). We spent an entire day in Vegas shopping, and we think we have made a decision. It is nothing like what we had planned originally, but we decided this arrangement will fit nicely in our small office space. Anything is better than what we have currently. I should post a picture, but it's too embarrassing. I'll post a picture once our office is complete. I should also mention how much I LOVE Spencer for doing this. He has a hard time spending money...so this has been a little difficult for him.




3 comments:

ninfa said...

I think it is beautiful.

Peg and Her Story said...

I love the black, and I think you'll love this for years to come! Have fun!!

abi said...

Ok, love it. I'm jealous. ;-)