Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year Resolutions

It has taken me a while to think of my goals this year. I feel very tired and unmotivated lately. Ahhhh.. pregnancy! Just when the sickness passed (yes, I did get sick. I thought I would be lucky this time around. It hit later then last time, but fortunately it only lasted about a month), extreme fatigue settled in. I don't know if this comes from lack of good sleep lately...(Ethan is getting 4 molars in...YIKES!), or just being pregnant. Anyhow, it's not a really ambitious list, but it's something...

Read more...at least 10 books.
Experiment with one new recipe a week.
As the weather warms, take advantage of southern Utah and hike and Explore more with Ethan.
Send birthday cards to all family and friends
Personal scripture study daily
Stretch more
Once the baby is born, train for marathon (this is really next years goal, but I need to stay focused)
Make more one on one time with Spencer...weekly dates.
Make and stick to a budget
More patience with myself, Ethan, Spencer and the traffic.
Think before I react....let go of my pride.

There are more...but nothing really worth posting. Good luck to everyone with their new year goals.

2 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

good luck - sounds good to me!

Dave Ramsey's budget program rocks if you are interested.

jordan said...

I hate being sick. Nice goals. You should train for a marathon in the Bay Area and we can run it together.Or better yet, I was thinking of running one in Hawaii.