Anne, I am glad you are not a big spender. As cute as the dress is, spending that much money on a dress seems unnecessary (in my opinion). However, I do think you would look really cute in it!
i'm not a big spender, either, but this is what i think and why; Get It because: 1. how often do you find something that you like so much, 2. you're going to have it forever because it will never go out of style, 3. peggy mentioned birthdays, and yours is coming up!
5 comments:
oooh,I was just looking at that last night and thinking, "could I get this for my birthday?"
Anne, I am glad you are not a big spender. As cute as the dress is, spending that much money on a dress seems unnecessary (in my opinion). However, I do think you would look really cute in it!
Anne, I think for some things it's worth spending the money! Besides, you deserve it!! ;)
i'm not a big spender, either, but this is what i think and why; Get It because: 1. how often do you find something that you like so much, 2. you're going to have it forever because it will never go out of style, 3. peggy mentioned birthdays, and yours is coming up!
hmmmm...I may just have to splurge :) Maybe I will get lucky and it will go on sale
Post a Comment