Sadly, we lost our little baby this past week. It has been difficult, frustrating and sad, but we are doing alright. I feel so blessed to have such a supportive husband and family, and such a cute little boy. What would I do without them?
I am so sorry to hear that Anne - just yesterday I was thinking about my loss (2 years ago) ... I know words aren't much, but I will keep you in my thoughts. It is a hard thing to go through & hope you recover well.
3 comments:
We are heartbroken for you guys. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and we hope you can have another baby very soon.
so sorry to hear the news. love you!
I am so sorry to hear that Anne - just yesterday I was thinking about my loss (2 years ago) ... I know words aren't much, but I will keep you in my thoughts. It is a hard thing to go through & hope you recover well.
Post a Comment