Today is the 4th anniversary of mine and Spencer’s first date. He wanted to cook me dinner, and so after work I met him at his home. I had never been there before, and naturally I got lost as I was winding through the streets of Bloomington Hills. I will never forget the way I felt as I was wandering the streets, because it was an unusual feeling for me to have before a date. I was excited. I hated dating. I was never comfortable with it, and I cancelled most dates before the time arrived because I was sick to my stomach. This time was very different. I had a good feeling about it. I was anxious to be with him.He made me grilled chicken, a spinach salad with strawberries, and cauliflower with his Mom's special cheese sauce. Even though I don't like cheese, I ate it all. He was just so cute.
I left that night hoping he would call me again. He did. We went rock climbing the following Monday, and the rest is history. There were a few bumps along the way, but despite it all, we ended up with each other. I love you Spencer….
I left that night hoping he would call me again. He did. We went rock climbing the following Monday, and the rest is history. There were a few bumps along the way, but despite it all, we ended up with each other. I love you Spencer….
2 comments:
Oh Anne, The rest is only history because of your little sister who convinced you he was worth dating :) You need to add that part into your story!
oh yes...thank you bonnie for convincing me to continue dating Spencer...That's why you are his favorite sister-inlaw :)
Post a Comment