Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7 weeks

Spencer came home for lunch yesterday and presented me with his travel schedule for the next two months. I knew I didn't want to see it...7 straight weeks of work away from home. I am used to him traveling a lot, but usually he comes home for the weekends. Not the case this time. He will only be home for one weekend. Lame. 
The good news is that he is working for NASA in Cape Canaveral, FL. This is a great job for him and his company. An extra plus is that he has just enough frequent flyer miles to fly me and Ethan out for a visit. I think a week in Orlando is a fair trade for his lame work schedule. We are not sure yet when we will go, but I'm excited. I've never been to Florida, and I'm sure Ethan and I will find plenty to do to keep ourselves busy while Spencer works.

2 comments:

Chadlee said...

That is so long to be away! Hopefully you can spend time with family and friends while he's gone. It's nice that you can go visit for a few days though and that it's Florida. On a different note - are you finding out if you're having a boy or girl??

Annabanana said...

we will have an ultrasound on sept 11th