Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a...

I had an ultrasound today. Everything is going and growing well. The baby is measuring fine and everything seems to be in it's right place. Hooray! We also found out the gender of the baby. We will be having a little girl. Ethan will be so happy! He keeps saying he wants a little sister. I'm sure he has not idea what that means, but it's still cute.
We fly off to Orlando today!!! I am so EXCITED! I am so anxious to be with Spencer again, and it will be fun to have a little vacation (even if Spencer will be working most of the time). We just need to survive the flight...

8 comments:

masheva said...

Congratulations!! girls are so much fun.

abi said...

Yay yay yay! I'm so excited for you! I'm so glad you posted before you left. Have fun on your trip! I will send you *good plane ride vibes*.

Sarah said...

Congratulations - she is sure to be beautiful! So happy for you!

ninfa said...

Oh Anne! Congratulations, that is excellent news!! Have a fun, fun trip!

Lindsay said...

HAPPY DAY HAPPY DAY!!! I'm so EXCITED for YOU!!! Girls are AWESOME! I'm totally bias but WHO CARES! I'm WAY excited for Spencer too, girls do amazing things to their Daddies! (I don't know yet) but I'm sure boys do too.. in other ways.. YEAaaahhh for BABY GIRLS!

Chadlee said...

Hooray! That is what we were hoping for. I can't tell you how excited we were to read your post. We can't wait to meet her! Ethan will be a great big brother. I hope you have a sweet and mild little girl and not a crazy and out-of-control one like ours :).

Greg and Jana said...

Congrats Ann & Spencer!
Hope you're enjoying your trip! Have a great time with Ethan and Spencer.

Katie Dotson said...

How exciting! Ethan is going to be such a great big brother. Congradulations!