These days I am feeling oh so pregnant. My back hurts, I'm not sleeping well, and I am an emotional atomic bomb. I feel enormous, and It's hard to believe that my tummy will continue to expand....It still amazes me that my body is able to carry and deliver a baby.
9 comments:
so tiny - glad all is well - you look fabulous!
ooooh, Anne, I feel like a whale in comparison to you!! (but I know how you feel)...and I'm going through the same stage, wanting it to be over, but just grateful that everything is well. You look great, keep strong, my friend!
I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! Has it been that long already??? Crazy! You look amazing! Have you guys picked the name yet?
I am SOOO happy you posted this picture of yourself! I've been anxiously awaiting the day when we could see your adorably, barely noticeable pregnant belly :) Of course, you still look amazing, and anyone else in their 30th week probably hates you for looking so awesome. Oh, and I totally remember feeling similarly at about that time in my 2nd pregnancy. I thought, "Seriously? I don't remember being this big last time. There is no way I'm getting bigger than this." And then, somehow, your body mananges the seemingly impossible and that whole baby fits in there somewhere. :)
30 weeks....man time flies. My blog is now private. Send me an email if you want to be able to view it.
gentrysflyfree@hotmail.com
You look great. Though I know you don't feel great. It's always so uncomfortable at the end, isn't it? Especially when it's hard to sleep. Good luck!
You look beautiful Anne. I forget the many discomforts of pregnancy.
you look fabulous as always. the uncomfortable phase is no fun. isn't it nice that we tend to forget how bad it is after we deliver? I don't think we'd ever do it again if we fully remembered the pain and discomfort. take care of yourself.
Annabanana,
You otta be in pictures! Did you grow? You look taller.
I'm so excited for you. Having two is like all the joy of having one times ten!
Post a Comment