This was my attempt at getting a good Christmas card photo...I took this one on Sunday morning before church. Ethan always gets very excited about going to church (because of Nursery and special treats). He loves to wear his Sunday clothes and shoes because, as he states frequently "Ethan is so cute". Yes, he copies EVERYTHING I say. My favorite is when he says how cute or handsome he is. I have yet to capture that on video. One day...
7 comments:
My favorite is when he says "Thank You Ethan" after he has done something nice. Cute picture.
My favorite was when we were in the back yard and Ethan was playing in the sandbox - and we were talking - kind of ignoring him and then all of a sudden he said, "I'm ready sweetheart." He had climbed to the top of the slide and was letting us know that he was ready to come down, but he needed someone to catch him.
very handsome and stylish! i like how he talks.
Could he BE any cuter? Seriously. That's a handsome boy y'got there. And I totally love that he says everything you say.
What a little hottie! He's so handsome and just plain adorable. It was fun seeing you guys!
cute, anne. we sure miss ethan when we're so far away
Very handsome Ethan. So cute that he repeats what you say. Have you made it to the park lately? I've been slacking. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment