Hope your Christmas was as nice as ours was. On Christmas Eve we gathered at my sister's home for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner of Fondue. Always very yummy, but also a little crazy. After dinner, all the grand kids dressed up and acted out the nativity scene. while my dad read Luke 2.
Christmas morning Ethan woke up at 6 and played with Spencer while I made some pancakes. After breakfast, Grandma Colson, Grandpa Colson and Uncle Brent came over to open a few presents with us. Ethan had a great time, and loved everything he received. An hour later, Grandma and Grandpa Stewart, along with my brother Jonny and his family came over to open a few more presents with us. It seems that even when I try really hard not to spoil Ethan, he still gets plenty spoiled.
We had Christmas brunch with the Colson's and Christmas dinner with my family. It was a very full, very fun day.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a cozy Christmas. I like the balloons around the tree. I hope Peggy's baby is doing better and everything goes well for you guys in Florida!
We hope you are feeling well and that you have a wonderful New Year!
Great pictures! We try to keep our kids from being spoiled too, and then I remember that they have grandparents.
Post a Comment