Our ward held a Fall Festival in lieu of Trunk or Treating. Ethan had so much fun! There were lots of games for the kids to play, plenty of candy, a cake walk and hayrides. When we returned home, Ethan walked around to a few homes in the neighborhood just so he could say "trick-or treat". Ellen was a good sport. She wore her cousin's Halloween costume from two years ago. Ethan was a frog. He actually told me what he wanted to be this year. I tried to convince him to be a clown again, but I failed. He loved his costume so much that he even asked to sleep in it.
So glad that we found his costume for him. - Cute pictures - all the grandkids went to the Mall - Grandaddy and I went with them along with some parents - (only Micah went from his family) - I missed Ethan and Ellen - and of course the other SC Stewarts - you all live toooooo far away.
4 comments:
So glad that we found his costume for him. - Cute pictures - all the grandkids went to the Mall - Grandaddy and I went with them along with some parents - (only Micah went from his family) - I missed Ethan and Ellen - and of course the other SC Stewarts - you all live toooooo far away.
So precious! I'm glad everyone had a good time!
Darling pictures. Ethan makes an awesome frog :)
cute kids.
Post a Comment