Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ethan and Mommy's afternoon out

We left the house! It was so nice to get out and play with Ethan. The weather was surprisingly gorgeous (it has been very cold and very wet for the past 3 weeks), and so we went to the Parks at Chehaw. A nurse stayed at home with Ellen all day. She was great. we have had nursing help all week long and for the most part it has been wonderful. A little strange to have a stranger spend the night at your house, but nice to have someone else battle it out with Ellen and her beloved bipap. I don't think she will ever like that thing. Ever.




Ethan took this one while he was swinging

I love this kid

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting for you - to enjoy your son. I love him too. I'm so glad that you get a little time for the 2 of you - I'm sure that it is good for both of you.

tarryn said...

Ethan is a great photographer!!