Ellen is one.
This year has been a bit of a roller coaster for our family. We have all been through a lot. It has been difficult for Ethan, miserable for Ellen, and a real trial for Spencer and myself. With Ellen's arrival last January, we all got much more than any of us ever planned. Yet, through it all, I can honestly say that I am honored and delighted to be Ellen's mother. She has taught me more about faith, gratitude, strength, selflessness, kindness, patience, humility, patience, humility, patience, and humility.
Oh how I love this little girl! I can not even begin to express what a joy it is to have her as a part of our family. She may have a physical disability, but to me she is absolutely perfect. I could not imagine life without her.
My little Ellen.
Happy Birthday sweet girl.
We love you!
8 comments:
She is such a doll. You guys have been through a lot and every day must be so draining for you. I wish I was there to help you. You're amazing Anne! Little Ellen is so lucky to have you for a mom.
Every word that you say to describe little Ellen is ditto from me. You and Spencer are the perfect parents to love and help this little girl - what a blessing she is to us all.
Oh I can't believe she is one! Evan's 9 mo. appt. was today - it's so crazy how fast they are growing up! I'm so glad things are good for you guys out there. And what a blessing the nursing help is! You are an inspiring example of patience, Anne. You're awesome!
She is so cute Anne! I can't believe she is already one, and what a blessing it is that you are getting the help you need taking care of her. Also, your home is gorgeous, I loved the pictures you took!
I love Ellen...and you are wonderful, Anne. Miss you
Happy Birthday Ellen! We wish we could have celebrated with you.
She is absolutely precious. What a bright eyed beauty you have!
I hope you don't mind, but everyonce in a while I have to check on you and your sweet family! I so rarely see any of you and you all have a special place in my heart. Your baby is absolutely beautiful! So much hair!
And yes, she is perfect! Congrats on being such a great mom!
Post a Comment