Sunday, February 21, 2010

30




Happy birthday to me! The best gifts? Getting Ellen out of the hospital, spending time at home with my family, a day of sunshine, breaking in the outdoor grill, and angel food cake with lots and lots of over priced strawberries.. Doesn't get much better than that.

On my mind today:
I was preparing next weeks sunday school lesson, and I was reminded of this BYU devotional I watched a while back. Really great talk.

LDS.org - Liahona Article - The Best Is Yet to Be
or here for the mp3


7 comments:

Unknown said...

We discussed this talk in RS - It was amazing how many women were trying to excuse Lot's wife - Faith to move on - but also complete obedience to what the Lord asks. I love talks by Jeff Holland. Thanks for sharing.

tarryn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

ninfa said...

Very Happy Birthday! I'm there pretty soon, too.

abi said...

Happy Birthday!!! Weird that you are older than me - I'm only 29 - and turn 29 again (for the *th time) this year, lucky me!!

Sarah said...

The big 3-0, eh? Congratulations! Getting Ellen home and having strawberries does sound like a pretty perfect birthday. Hope that "happiness will come to you all year."

P.S. are you a Sunday School teacher? I'm sure you are fantastic! And thanks for the link. It will be my reading-while-feeding-baby today.

Michael and Bonnie said...

Cute picture of you and Ellen! Her hair is so long and cute. Happy Birthday again!

SalliJune said...

Happy Birthday Stew! We have now boldly entered our thirties together!