Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Visitors








We had visitors! My parents came for 10 days. We had grand plans, but with Ellen still recovering from her illness, and poor weather, we had to make some changes. Spencer and I were still able to go to Panama City/Destin for 2 days (heaven!), and we were able to meet my brother and his family in Atlanta for a day. We all had a wonderful time!

4 comments:

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

How much fun to have your parents come stay! So Nick and I have watched a new show on NBC called Parenthood the last two weeks and there is an actress, I think her name is Lauren Graham and we think you look so much like her. She is gorgeous, anyways, check it out, it is actually a pretty good show too.

Cherie Dick said...

yay for you guys! Your mom looks great, what a fun grandma! I'm glad you got to take a trip too. Fun pictures.

Sarah said...

How fun to be with family! And awesome that you two got a little break. I'm sure your little ones loved playing with grandma.

Michael and Bonnie said...

So jealous! But I am glad you all had fun.