The marine corps hosted a 4th of July celebration on Friday, July 2nd. Ethan had a great time jumping, climbing, and getting a fake tattoo. The following morning Spencer and Ethan drove to Savannah to spend the weekend with Spencer's sister and her family. They had a wonderful time ( thanks Susan and family!). It was a quiet weekend for Ellen and myself. We stayed home. Ellen was sick, so it wasn't very relaxing, but at times it felt kind of nice to have a clean, quiet, tantrum free home (but it's sure nice to have them home again...)


3 comments:
I love the Budweiser banner behind Ethan. Ethan is so big and quite the dare devil!
We had such a wonderful time with Spencer and Ethan. Thank you for sharing them with us. I hope Ellen is feeling better!
I am impressed at how adventurous Ethan is. I could sure use a tantrum free house right now :D
Post a Comment