Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bedroom






So here is the new paint on our bedroom walls. I love monochromatic color schemes for bedrooms, because I think that is the most soothing. Though the color is MUCH better than before, the room is still pretty boring. I still have a list of things to do


Get some fun art for above our bed (that may take awhile... I may end up buying a canvas and doodle something abstract)
New lamp shades...I don't like the ones I have already purchased.

Find a fun new chair for the opposite wall (not pictured).

New throw pillows, something to add just a splash of color, texture and pattern...

Find some plant life. Maybe a 3 foot vase for the floor with some funky twigs :)


3 comments:

Peg and Her Story said...

Anne, I love the color...your room is VERY lovely compared to mine!!

ninfa said...

pretty! i wish my room could be relaxing.

Chadlee said...

It's a gorgeous color. Your room is beautiful. The pillows and drapes and everything go so well together. We should have hired you to help us with our home makeover! I would love to see the original abstract painting work for you :)