Yay! Have fun guys!
yes, we are busy in preparations!!! see you soon!
Have so much fun! I love Italy! Eat lots of gelato (ice cream) It's divine!
We hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to see all the pictures!
Hey Anne... this is Tenille. Amy Glauser said she ran across your page from Nimpha and so I searched around till I found you. I love your cute family. Your little Ethan is adorable. Hope all is well.-Tenillekaufusifamily@msn.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay! Have fun guys!
yes, we are busy in preparations!!! see you soon!
Have so much fun! I love Italy! Eat lots of gelato (ice cream) It's divine!
We hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to see all the pictures!
Hey Anne... this is Tenille. Amy Glauser said she ran across your page from Nimpha and so I searched around till I found you. I love your cute family. Your little Ethan is adorable. Hope all is well.
-Tenille
kaufusifamily@msn.com
Post a Comment