Sunday, March 2, 2008

I am thankful for...

  • Great spring weather! I love this time of year. High 60's, low 70's. Perfect!
  • Our health. People all around us seem to be catching something. Spencer, Ethan and I have been lucky this winter. Ethan has only been sick once. Much better than last winter.
  • Paint samples. I am in the process of re-doing our bedroom, and after several trips to Lowe's, and several tiny paint samples, I have finally chosen a color. We painted it 3 years ago and I have hated the color ever since. We did that "color match" thing with the paint...it didn't work so well, but we were stuck with the color... this time will be different, thank goodness.
  • Ethan's expanding vocabulary! After months and months of referring to both Spencer and I as "dadda", he finally called me Mamma!!! He has also picked up several other words this past week.
  • Voice lessons. My sister Shelly has been studying this method for the past 2 years from a voice teacher in Las Vegas. I have wanted to take lessons for a while, but I didn't want to drive to Vegas every week. Her voice teacher is also Very Expensive! Shelly just started teaching right here in St. George, and so I have started taking lessons from her. Much less expensive and more convenient.

2 comments:

abi said...

I'm so glad you guys haven't been sick. This year has been better for us illness wise too, I think it's because it's been warmer? I'm excited to be your vt comp, should be fun!

Peg and Her Story said...

you're so lucky, Anne