Sunday night we spent the evening at my sister Shelly's house eating dinner, and helping her pack up her kitchen. Her husband just got a new job in Northern Utah, and they had to move immediately. It's always sad to have family move away (especially since Ethan LOVES his cousins), but at least they won't be as far away as some family members...(Peggy).
Monday morning we went for a slightly rainy hike in Zion with Spencer's family. Rain or shine, Ethan still had a great time, and the tourists loved taking pictures of him (they thought he was very brave for climbing around so much on the rocks). We don't know why, but everyone gets a kick out of the backpack we carry him in.
That night we celebrated my dad's 67th birthday with a BBQ, and some coconut cream pie. Mmmmm! I wish every weekend was a holiday!

4 comments:
looks like fun!!where did you get your backpack for ethan? I have been wabtibg to get one but I don't know what brand or anything about them. let me know. Thanks
Ethan strikes a cute pose. He looks like he's ready for anything!
sounds like a fun holiday! you guys are so cute!
What a cute little rock climber! I have to tell you - we keep calling the new baby Ethan by accident!
Post a Comment