
Last week for some strange reason I started freaking out about our food storage. I told Spencer we had to get organized NOW. For the last few years we have really tried hard to stock up on food, but it has been sitting in boxes in our basement, untouched.
We finally bit the bullet and bought ourselves one of these. Spencer set it up, and we loaded it this morning. It is AWESOME! It is pretty pricey (about 300.00 at Costco), but well worth it! We have a pretty good food storage , but now I can clearly see the gaps that need to be refilled. I highly recommend this.
5 comments:
way to go! the ladies in my canning class are getting me freaked out about storage, too.
good idea, looks like this makes rotation easy. This is something that has to wait for us...
That looks really cool. I was hoping for that price it would come with the food, too :). Maybe we can get one someday. Food storage has been on my mind lately, too. I guess because of all of these awful natural disasters that keep happening.
I'm SO impressed with your organization (and yet, not surprised :) If we ever have a major food crisis - I'm coming over to your house!
Ohhhh I so want one of those. I don't think it would fit in my pantry though, sad!
Post a Comment