Friday, October 31, 2008

Here Comes Halloween


Trick-or-Treating at Grandma and Grandpa's House

Ethan now LOVES Halloween. He dressed up in the same thing he wore last year, a clown outfit. I gave him 3 options. 1- Lion 2- Pumpkin 3- Clown. He was so excited about being a clown! I didn't mind at all. I already had the costume, and it made him happy. Besides, I think he's a really cute little clown. 
He had his first experience trick- or-treating, and loved it. He got just enough candy for us to give out to the neighborhood kids :) 

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What an adorable clown! He's looking so much older - crazy how time flies.

ninfa said...

How fun!

Peg and Her Story said...

cute, Anne

jess and seth said...

Cutest clown ever! I'm so sad I missed seeing the cute kids in the neighborhood this Halloween--looks like Ethan had a good time!

Chadlee said...

He makes a cute clown. He looks so tall in the pictures.