I have learned 3 things about toddlers:
1. You can't force them to eat
2. You can't force them to sleep
3. You can't force them to go potty on the toilet
I finally tried the "naked weekend" with Ethan in hopes that he would learn to go potty on the toilet. No success. He doesn't care if he pees on himself or the floor. In fact, he likes it because then he has a puddle to splash in.
I have decided he's not quite ready. We'll try again in a few months. I would much rather change his diapers for a while longer than clean up after him all day long.
4 comments:
Good luck with the potty training. I found it's alot easier when there is a big brother or Dad around to show them the ropes.
I hear ya. I'm not into cleaning up pee off the floor, the couch, the new carpet . . .
AMEN. We waited until the day Jacob camme to us and requested to be potty trained. No big deal that he was over 3 years old . . . but it made it SO much easier!
annabanna...mine were both at 3. No sense pushing when he doesn't want, less stress for you!
Post a Comment