Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spoiled Silly

I haven't expressed what I'm thankful for for a long time now, so here it goes. I am thankful for....

1. "Affordable" diesel gas! I drive a Jetta TDI, and diesel was insane for while. It is now the same price (some places cheaper than) regular. I love driving my car again knowing I get 40-50 mpg. 
2. A good husband. I know I can trust him to be faithful, no matter how long he is on the road. I know he would never hurt me or Ethan. I know he loves us, and he works very hard to support our little family so I don't have to work. He uses wisdom when it comes to spending/saving our money, and he doesn't make fun of me, no matter how many times I cry over silly things when I'm pregnant. He is and does many more things, but we'll just leave it at this. He's wonderful.
3. A healthy pregnancy (as far as anyone can tell...). For the most part I feel great. Sure, there are backaches, leg cramps, headaches, and side aches, but I'll take it all for a healthy little baby.
4. Cracked wheat cereal...I know, I'm weird. But it's really, really yummy! 
5. My sweet little Ethan. He's a handful, but he is so much fun to be around. He reminds me to find joy in the simplest of things.

1 comment:

abi said...

I love to read your "grateful" lists. They always put me in a better mood. Thanks for sharing.