I love her progress - and her little expressions - what a special little girl. You are right - "way to go Ellen."
She's so beautiful! Thank you for posting those pictures so we can see how much she is growing. Love you lots.
Look at how beautiful she is - and YES, growing like crazy - how wonderful!
Oh, she is darling. I sound like my grandma. But she really is. Walker loved those play gyms. Our first baby to really like them!
Anne, she is soooo cute, did you know it was the first time I had even held her while you were gone!!? I even got her to smile at me while I played peek-a-boo. You are amazing!
She's a a gorgeous little girl. It's fun to see he grow up.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love her progress - and her little expressions - what a special little girl. You are right - "way to go Ellen."
She's so beautiful! Thank you for posting those pictures so we can see how much she is growing. Love you lots.
Look at how beautiful she is - and YES, growing like crazy - how wonderful!
Oh, she is darling. I sound like my grandma. But she really is. Walker loved those play gyms. Our first baby to really like them!
Anne, she is soooo cute, did you know it was the first time I had even held her while you were gone!!? I even got her to smile at me while I played peek-a-boo. You are amazing!
She's a a gorgeous little girl. It's fun to see he grow up.
Post a Comment