We are moving to Georgia in August! Spencer has accepted a new position with Taos as an IT Integrator for the USMC. He has been working out there for the past 6 weeks, and will continue to do so until we can join him in a month.
We are very sad to be leaving our home, our families, our friends, our neighbors and our life here in Utah, but excited for the new experiences and opportunities that await us. We are also very excited to see Spencer more often, as this new job will require much less travel.
7 comments:
Oh my goodnes, congrats on the exciting move! Georgia? In August? My guess is that air conditioning is 1st on your list when looking for a new place :) I've heard Georgia is beautiful, and the peaches really are ALL THAT. Best of all, you get to be with your hubby more often - and seriously, I'd move to the Arctic if it meant less time away from Daniel :) Good luck preparing for the move, and keep us posted on all the exciting events.
By-the-way, your little ones look adorable in the 4th of July pictures. Ellen is growing (hooray), and Ethan is just adorable.
What, what, what?! I am so excited I can't believe it! Wow! We are going to have family nearby! The kids will be beside themselves to have cousins in driving distance. Where are you going to be living in Georgia? I can't wait to hear more about it! I am sorry you have to leave all the grandparents though. I am so glad Spencer will be home more. That will be wonderful.
WOW! I'm happy for you that you'll have Spencer around more often, but so sad to see you go! :( If there is anything I can do to help the transition, please let me know.
No way!! I obviously have not talked to you in awhile! I'm so happy that you will have Spencer around more, but you really are leaving us? We will miss you! Please let me help you - 'll give you a call.
I'm happy that Spencer won't have to travel as much, that will be so much nicer for your little sweet your family. But August? Yikes! Good luck to you guys.
That is exciting news! We'll be sad you guys are far away, but it will be fun to visit you in Georgia. Good luck with the move and the house hunting and all of that!
Wow! Congrats on the new job and the exciting adventure! You and Spencer are amazing. Good luck over the next month with the move!
Post a Comment