awesome! it's so fun to learn more about something you like. i want to take classes this year, too.
I took that class with Rebecca & our friend Angie. It was fun & I could probably do something creative if I tried to do it again! If you don't want to buy everything you can borrow mine.
good idea...I should've done that...shel has all of my decorating things, and i have a whole lot of them! (please go get them!!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
awesome! it's so fun to learn more about something you like. i want to take classes this year, too.
I took that class with Rebecca & our friend Angie. It was fun & I could probably do something creative if I tried to do it again!
If you don't want to buy everything you can borrow mine.
good idea...I should've done that...shel has all of my decorating things, and i have a whole lot of them! (please go get them!!)
Post a Comment